In the Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences, Medical Faculty, University of Rzeszow operates 3 Student Scientific Associations:
with its office in the Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences
Al. Rejtana16A, 35-310 Rzeszów
Students' Scientific Society Young Electroradiologist
Mentor to a Students' Scientific Society Young Electroradiologist:
Jan Gawełko MD
Nursing Student’s Scientific Society
Mentors to a Nursing Students' Scientific Society:
Małgorzata Marć Ph.D. M.Sc.
Health Promotion Students' Scientific Society
Mentors to a Health Promotion Students' Scientific Society:
Beata Penar-Zadarko Ph.D. M.Sc.
Main goals and tasks of Scientific Societies
- Developing interest in academic work and research in the field of nursing care and health promotion and health education.
- Promoting the Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences, Medical Faculty, University of Rzeszow.
- Cooperation with UR organizational units in the scope of the scientific societies members’ participations in the research programs carried out by academic staff at the University.
- Networking with other academic organizations in the scope of scientific researches.
- Organization of scientific meetings, discussions, seminars, internships, conferences and scientific sessions and workshops.
- Assistance in the dissemination of students’ scientific achievements.
- Publication of papers and information on the work and activities of members of the Scientific Societies.